Reports crashing

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Tue May 3 11:08:00 EDT 2016

You might look to see if you have nspluginwrapper or konqueror-nsplugins
installed. If you had those packages installed in Ubuntu 14.04 "Trusty,"
maybe the upgrade to 16.04 "Xenial" tried to upgrade them and failed. The
first one doesn't even seem to be available in Xenial. According to my
reading, the nspluginwrapper plugin is discouraged because modern browsers
handle the sandboxing better.

I've been assuming you're using Ubuntu, but if you're using Kubuntu (or
parts of it), it could be Konqueror that's causing the problem.