Projected Balances?

Lewis Balentine lewis at keywild.com
Wed May 4 23:13:08 EDT 2016

I was just looking at the DB tables. There is one "schedxactions" but
there is no data in it for the transaction itself. There is one field
labelled "template_act_guid" (32 character text). I am going to make a
wild guess that it is using a previous transaction as its template ...
thus editing the 'template' would lead to other problems.