Anyone using iPhone

Lukas Haase lukashaase at gmx.at
Thu May 5 18:50:18 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Does anyone use an iPhone and tracks expenses on the go to be later
exported into gnuCash?

If so ... how?

Thanks

PS: So far I haven't found anything useful. With Android there was at
least "My Expenses" and GnuCash Tacker. You could quickly enter stuff on
the go and at some point, all transactions would be exported to QIF,
automatically sent to gnuCash (e.g. via email) and accounts reset
accordingly. It was also possible to import categories (=expenses
accounts) from gnuCash.

PPS: Since my gnuCash on Desktop is within a truecrypt container and it
takes some time to start I just keep my finances consistent once a month
or so. That's not the purpose of gnuCash (which is to have a consistent,
good overview about the finances)