Anyone using iPhone

Godaddy Personal dave at davegillam.org
Fri May 6 09:09:04 EDT 2016

Nothing automatic.  Either keep receipts, or take a photo of them then air-print them later.  Transcribe them into GnuCash.

There is an iOS app called "iQIF" that has current good reviews.  It looks like it will do what you want.  I'd still keep/photograph receipts and print them for the official records.  It keeps things in QIF format, so it should be easy to import to GnuCash.

Alternatively, if you have a mobile version of a spreadsheet app, you could use that (with properly named columns).  Export to CSV, then import the transactions via CSV to GnuCash.

I'd save a copy of your GnuCash database before attempting the import, just to be safe.

Dave Gillam
dave at davegillam.org