register balance column for large numbers won't display cents

JohnTwo Freidenfelds johnfreidenf2 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 10:09:25 EDT 2016

Thanks for taking a look at this for me.

Here is what my ledger looks like (I added five fake transactions at the
end to further illustrate):

[image: Inline image 1]

And when I go to reconcile, the window suggests that it actually IS
rounding the numbers:

[image: Inline image 2]

I am not aware of "account type" -- is there some account type I may have
inadvertently chosen that would cause this behavior?