register balance column for large numbers won't display cents

JohnTwo Freidenfelds johnfreidenf2 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 11:51:03 EDT 2016

OK, Account type is Asset. Value of "smallest fraction" was set to 1. When
I set it to "Use Commodity Value", the register is clearly malfunctioning
-- does not even show a running balance:

I started with the last legit transaction in the register, and with the
"smallest fraction" set to 1
[image: Inline image 1]
I changed "smallest fraction" to "Use Commodity Value"
[image: Inline image 2]

The running balances all now showed zero cents (xxx.00). I duplicated the
last transaction twice and running balances fail to show up at all
[image: Inline image 4]