Using multiple currencies

Ruth Morley morley.ruth at gmail.com
Sat May 7 19:24:53 EDT 2016

[image: Inline image 1]
This is a register -- the structure of the French accounts is under a
heading French Assets and French Expenses ..all defined as euros.
When I enter each transaction I am prompted for an exchange rate .. the
charges are correct -- in euros but the balance
is incorrect..however in looking further it is not in USD either..I will go
back to the drawing board..I have defined the problem incorrectly..back
later