making a functional invoice

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Wed May 11 18:03:08 EDT 2016

What I have done under similar circumstances put the needed information in a spreadsheet, save it as .csv, and run a script over it to get it into the right format - the script also produced a packing list, which you don’t need.

If you re-arrange your spreadsheet you should be able to output a .csv file that contains exactly what is needed in the gnu cash invoice.   I’m afraid it’s been quite awhile since i’ve needed that capability, so I don’t recall exactly what format you need, but I’m pretty sure you can read an invoice in from .csv.

This should allow you to assign the accounts correctly and keep everything in sync.