Multiple accounts, same bank - online retrieval limits?

david.carlson.417 david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 19:10:06 EDT 2016

Elmar and John,
One of the banks that I have four accounts at allows me to download transactions from all accounts in a single 'Quicken' i.e. qfx file, which does import correctly into GnuCash.  The only problems I have had were a poor user interface for matching transactions that are in the 'other' accounts, and poor quality of the Bayesian matching. All transactions in all accounts  do get imported.
I have not tried this with qif files, but theoretically it could work if GnuCash is able to handle it.
David C

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 ACTIVE™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone