Mac OS X OK Button Key Command?

David Lewis reelmusicboston at yahoo.com
Sat May 14 18:39:54 EDT 2016

Well, it’s not for lack of trying… I tried changing the “has default” and “is default” tags for the invoice dialog in the glade file, but no luck. I also tried an <accelerator> tag in the glade file, but still no go. I also tried to hide some of the
buttons and boxes I don’t really use, but it seemed to make a mess. I suppose I could click the button with the mouse….

Thanks again for your time,
Dave