How To Open the Checkbook Style Register

donald muir titanium.donald at hotmail.co.uk
Tue May 17 13:41:44 EDT 2016

Derek . Thanks . I understand now I must enter the account name in the transfer column . Now I have another dilemma . I set up all my accounts last week without the account codes so now I have the account hierarchy I want . The transfer column is not recognising the accounts I have already set up as they have no codes . How do I assign codes to all accounts already set up so that when I put an entry in the transfer column it will pick up the pre existing account as at the moment it doesn't . Thanks Donald