Employee Voucher - Tax Table Issue

nssimpson gnucash at devilprinters.co.uk
Thu May 19 11:53:50 EDT 2016

I can tell that the Employee "Voucher" and Vendor "Bill" is somehow linked in
the back-end because descriptions I've entered as a "Bill" are remembered
and brought up when I start to type a description within a "Voucher". (When
entering a Customer "Invoice" it doesn't bring up descriptions of things
entered as a "Bill" so I'm guessing that must be totally separate within the
back-end.)

If I select that description then the tax table it used as a "Bill" is used
in the "Voucher" but there's no way of overriding it in the "Voucher"
section.

I'm surprised this hasn't been spotted and fixed.