Employee Voucher - Tax Table Issue

nssimpson gnucash at devilprinters.co.uk
Thu May 19 12:03:44 EDT 2016

So I've tried entering the same description as a Bill where I can tell it not
to use any tax table. However, when I then enter that description into a
voucher it re-enables the tax table (tested by entering the same description
as a bill and it keeps the tax table disabled until I enter the description
in a voucher.)

I can change the Tax Table within the Bill. Then when I enter the
description in the voucher section it remembers the voucher change.

Just absolutely bizarre. Does anyone have any thoughts?