Quicken import

Elmar Schmeisser eschmeisser at nc.rr.com
Fri May 20 17:32:29 EDT 2016

When I set up, I saw that this could also be exported that way in
Quicken, but when I tried it, the pile of stuff in GC became
overwhelming.  Doing one account at a time kept the cleanup process
manageable, and I was able to do each chunk in a sitting, and spread it
out over a couple of days. Starting with the smallest accounts and then
progressing to thhe larger ones also lets you learn GC's way of seeing
the finances in manageable chunks, imho. - Elmar