Set up club membership fees?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat May 21 10:29:00 EDT 2016

David W.,

Your question has come up at various times on the GnuCash lists (lists.gnucash.org), and you should search those (using Google, and specifying “site:lists.gnucash.org”) using different terms (e.g., “dues", “member", “membership").

One thread I found there (using the google search “dues gnucash site:lists.gnucash.org”) was this one:

https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2015-March/059089.html <https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2015-March/059089.html>

In it, one user (Buddha Buck) gives specific advice about this situation.

A bit of research there may help guide your decision.

David T.