Importing tables

Wendell wkrause at ncodesys.com
Tue May 24 13:56:01 EDT 2016

Hello all,
I am still trying to get my head around exporting and importing tables
especially the customer and vendor tables.
I can export using SQLite3.  was able to import accounts but cannot get
customers to import.
I am having trouble opening a fresh GNUcash file with no data. I need to
be able import the customer and vendor tables from the old to the new. I
have gone through and have tried to implement it through using SQLite3
but to no avail. I am missing something basic. For instance when I
exported Accounts, I had to give it a .txt extension.

Using Ubuntu14

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Wendell