Problem posting an international trnsaction

Ruth Morley morley.ruth at gmail.com
Tue May 24 15:17:03 EDT 2016

Fantastic -- worked like a gem..and the response was so fast! I am
impressed.
I made the French account also a bank account -- removed the transaction
..re-entered it and all was well.
By the way my French assets were all stored as expenses because I entered
them after the American expenses..makes sense.
Thank you again for the prompt responses.