Importing tables

Wendell wkrause at ncodesys.com
Tue May 24 15:47:23 EDT 2016

Hi,
I am simply trying to open a new business and import the customers and
vendors into it.
I screwed the original up and cannot correct the mistakes. I do not want
to re enter all of the customers and want no data from the original.

I am the furthest thing from an accountant that you have ever seen.

Wendell