Importing tables

Lewis Balentine lewis at keywild.com
Tue May 24 17:05:11 EDT 2016

Probably my fault.

GNUCash has a method to import Vendors and Customes from a CSV file.
What it does not have is a convenient method to export that information.
In my PDF about using GNUCash with a SQLite DB I give examples of
exporting this data.

I have asked Wendell to email me directly about his problems.

Lewis
http://www.keywild.com/gnucash/