Bug?

Jacqueline Greenleaf jacque at book-woman.net
Wed May 25 10:19:20 EDT 2016

New user here, I don’t know whether the behavior I’m seeing is a bug or something I’m doing wrong.

I set up a new file, storing it on my desktop, and starting working with it. Every time I manually save, I wind up with a new gnucash icon/file on my desktop, plus some assorted text dos with the extensions .log and .lck scattered around.

Is this expected behavior? Does the program really expect me to, every time I manually save, to manually delete the older icons? What about the assorted text files?

I’m running the latest stable version of gnucash on a MacBook Air running the latest OS X.

Thanks for your help!