Bug?

Dustin Henning The00Dustin at gmx.com
Wed May 25 10:31:23 EDT 2016

The system makes a new log file every time it runs and/or saves.  The
system also backs up the previous save file each time it makes a new
save.  In my experience on Windows, it deletes older backups and logs
when it saves once a certain quantity or age is exceeded (I'm not sure
on the specifics).  You could deal with this by moving your main file to
a special location (a such as a GnuCash folder on your desktop or in
your documents) so that you don't have to see all of the files.  It may
also be possible to change the behavior in settings, but you'd have to
refer to documentation or wait for a more knowledgeable response if that
was your preference.