GNUcash and Owncloud

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Fri May 27 15:16:38 EDT 2016

Sorry about the confusion on posters! I probably need some more
coffee.....;)

David, now that you mention the locking file, I remember it well. It
sometimes rears its ugly head when one has Gnucash open and the machine
reboots. However, a user can still open the file (which deletes/rewrites
the lock), at least on my Ubuntu machine....see the attached screen shot.
As it happens, I had Gnucash open yesterday and a subsequent reboot, so I
got that message.

Mark