GNUcash and Owncloud

Fri May 27 19:05:10 EDT 2016

Thanks for the info guys!

I don't believe I'll encounter any issues especially since there are only
two of us and we're in contact every day so it's not any more difficult to
call/text when one of us is using it.

I assumed you guys (David and Mark) knew what transactional file locking is
and just mentioned it because OwnCloud has it in by default. I included the
link for others on the mailing list who aren't aware of OwnCloud and/or
what transactional file locking is (I should have made that more clear).

If GNUCash does alert the second user that the file is in use by default
even in a cloud environment as David mentioned, then I think that will be
more than sufficient as long as I go over the other topics mentioned
regarding changing, saving, et al with my partner.

Any other particularly useful tips anyone has come across? I've used
quickbooks in the past but wanted to move to GNUCash for numerous reasons
(hence I'm a new GNUCash user).

*CodyHofstetterMailingListEmail at gmail.com