A Death Freeze

david.carlson.417@gmail.com david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 10:59:45 EDT 2016

    I suggest opening task manager and looking at resource usage.  It is likely that some other program has sucked up a lot of ram which may be starving GnuCash.
David C
Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet

------ Original message------From: Articulot MoreDate: Fri, May 27, 2016 6:26 PMTo: gnucash-user at gnucash.org;Subject:A Death Freeze
Hello,I am running v2.6.12 on XP Pro sp3. My data file is 130kb.Recently, I added and rearranged some accounts. At session's end I noticedI could no longer change an account color. As soon as I click in any windowin the Pick A Color dialog, to change a color code, everything freezes andmy CPU pegs to 100% and stays there. (I haven't pushed it longer than 6 or7 minutes.) I have to force the window closed, crashing GnuCash.This behavior also showed up in counter windows under properties>counters.I can edit the numbers of bills and invoices manually. But only after theycome up repeating the same numbers set in the counter windows before theproblem began.In my attempts to reinstall, I found the same freeze-crash when importingaccounts and transactions into a fresh install of 2.6.12.I am a little worried about this. Any help appreciated!-- Kind Regards,Freeman_______________________________________________gnucash-user mailing listgnucash-user at gnucash.orghttps://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user-----Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.