Advance portfolio

Roy Hammerstrøm roy.hammerstrom at outlook.com
Mon May 30 09:15:32 EDT 2016

Howdy all.

Sorry for the late response. Duty did call.
I think I might have found the problem. When I go to the top menu and
select tools (not sure if that's the correct English name, I use the
Norwegian version), and the price editing, all the shares have their
correct price, and also the exchange rates.

However, when I go to the advanced portfolio, and click on the price for
each stock, it seems that the report often uses a old price, and not the
current one that is at the price editing. Looks like the report often uses
a price that is for when the shares was last bought.
I have also had a look at the alternatives/options button for the report,
and tried to change whatever might had been the reason, but it didn't help.

So, there we are now.

Kind regards, Roy