Is there a way to "Clear all contents/delete all transactions" for a fresh start?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 09:53:53 EDT 2016

No, Michael,

What I mean is that on the Mac OS, when you double click a properly-identified GnuCash file* in Finder (the Mac equivalent of Windows File Manager), GnuCash doesn’t necessarily open that file. The double click invokes GnuCash.app, but GnuCash opens the last file it accessed. So, if you double-click the last file you had open, it will correctly open, but if you double-click another file, GnuCash will still open the last file opened.

David

* Files in the Mac OS don’t actually need the extension in order to invoke their associated program.