How to un-reconcile an account?

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 16:22:45 EDT 2016

I've done this before, and yes backup are very important :)  (Mine is
always back up to dropbox all the time, so I don't have to go back in time
too far)

Just re-enter the data and then do the reconcile again.  The numbers will
not be zero at the bottom while reconciling..... but it will work out after
the reconcile is done. If I remember correctly.

Dennis