Modifying reports without restarting

Jonatan Wentzel jonatan.wentzel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 16:39:36 EST 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to follow the guide for working with the code for a report
without constantly restarting GnuCash
<http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/index.php?title=Custom_Reports#Technique_to_reload_reports_without_restarting_GnuCash>.
However, I can't seem to get it to work. I'm assuming that I don't manage
to set the variable %load-path correctly because my report doesn't show up
in the menu. Does anyone know what format the path should be specified in?
I'm running GnuCash on Windows, and I have so far tried

(set! %load-path "{GNC_DATA}/scm/gnucash/report/jwab")

and

(set! %load-path "C:\Program Files
(x86)\gnucash\share\gnucash\scm\gnucash\report\jwab")

where "jwab" is the name of the folder where I have put the two scm-files.

Thank you for any guidance,
Jonatan