Chapter 8 - investment accounts

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Nov 9 23:57:02 EST 2016

Hello again folks,

Revisiting the stock entry debate in case things have been updated. Going
through the help files as before I noticed many of the tutorial images seem
to have been removed, hence my question above.

Example, no screenshots
http://www.gnucash.org/docs/v2.6/C/gnucash-help/stock-split.html

It was too onerous using so many entries for just one transaction but hoped
changes maybe afoot.

Cheers and thanks again for such a great program.

Jamestk wrote

<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4675554/sell.png>