Sales tax.

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Nov 10 23:15:30 EST 2016

> On Nov 10, 2016, at 3:18 PM, PC Wood Boiler Systems <smokelessny at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi need help. When I try
> To apply the sales tax to invoice program crashes. Need it explained to me how to fix it. In laymans terms. Not computer talk. [phone number elided]. Thanks.
>
> Sent from my iPhone

If this is about GnuCash, you *seriously* don't understand the deal with FLOSS programs. #1 is that you don't contact anyone directly, you use the support channels on the project web page. #2 is that FLOSS programs are developed and maintained by VOLUNTEERS who get no compensation, so a demanding tone is very likely to get you ignored.

GnuCash's primary support channel is the user mailing list, gnucash-user at gnucash.org <mailto:gnucash-user at gnucash.org>. I've copied the list for your convenience, you'll need to subscribe in order to post. You can also file a bug report at https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GnuCash <https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GnuCash>. Please read  the 3 sections in http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Troubleshooting_and_Improvements <http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Troubleshooting_and_Improvements> and the pages they link to for details about the information we'll need and how to provide it.

Regards,
John Ralls