Select matching transaction screen unreadable

Bram Mertens mertensb.mazda at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 06:43:40 EST 2016

Hi,

While importing an OFX file I wanted to review the details of an
automatically matched transaction.
Double clicking the matched transaction opens the Select matching
transaction screen.
This screen consists of 2 parts and the top part is so small that only the
header row can be read. The actual list of transactions is so small that I
need to scroll very precisely to barely be able to make out the text.
The lower half of the screen is much larger and can be resized but there
appears to be no way to resize the top part.

Any suggestions how I can fix this? Or should I file a bug report?

version 2.6.12 on Fedora Linux / GNOME 3

Regards

Bram