Calculation prinicpal and interest in loan calculator

Bram Mertens mertensb.mazda at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 16:21:36 EST 2016

Hi,

I tried to calculate the payment schedule for a loan I started.
After trying a number of options I found the correct settings for my down
payments.
However the amounts calculated for the principal and interest are now still
0.01 EUR off from the table my bank provided to me.
I assume Gnucash uses a different rounding algorithm or something than my
bank does. Is there a way to influence this so the amounts match?

Thanks in advance

Bram Mertens