multi-user system sought (non-cloud)

Jimmy Crossley jcrossley at CoNetrix.com
Mon Nov 14 10:22:50 EST 2016

The company I work for, CoNetrix Security, has a sister company, nQativ, which produces a very nice accounting package called ActivityHD.  It might be too expensive for you, but it won't cost anything to get a quote.  It will handle any number of simultaneous users and runs on Microsoft Windows.

https://nQativ.com

Disclosure: I get no compensation from any sales or fees charged by nQativ.

-----------------------------
Jimmy Crossley, CISM, MCSE, NSA IAM, SSCP
CoNetrix
Sentry Plaza III
5214 68th Street, Suite 200
Lubbock, TX  79424
jcrossley at CoNetrix.com
https://www.CoNetrix.com
Telephone: 806-687-8600
Toll Free: 800-356-6568
Fax: 806-687-8511
This e-mail message (and attachments) may contain confidential CoNetrix information. If you are not the intended recipient, you cannot use, distribute or copy the message or attachments. In such a case, please notify the sender by return e-mail immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to official business are neither given nor endorsed by CoNetrix.