Date errors in 2.6.14

Mark White-Robinson mark at markwr.com
Mon Nov 14 19:39:49 EST 2016

Hi,

I have just updated to 2.6.14 and all of my transaction dates are out by
one day (forward) - I understand this may be because of the following
change in 2.6.14

   - Change the date_posted timestamp from midnight local to 11:00 AM GMT,
   which will be the same date in nearly all timezones.

I am in NZ and suspect the combination of NZ time zone and above change has
caused the date errors (NZ must be one of the timezones where the above
does not apply).

All reports etc have also been moved one day (e.g. the last day of one
month shows up as first of next) - which presents an inaccurate view.

Is it possible to fix? or should I downgrade to 2.6.13?

Appreciate any help.

Mark.

p.s. never used these mailing lists before, please excuse me if I wasn't
supposed to email this address.