Date errors in 2.6.14

Securenym wroberts at securenym.net
Mon Nov 14 20:40:31 EST 2016

I am not at this revision, but this strikes me as a strange change.  Clearly “nearly all” is not the same as “all," and this program is well designed to be useful in the international community.

Perhaps a better implementation of the change would be to incorporate a user selection in the date/time preference box (I use Mac OS X and FreeBSD), re-install the old code with a modification to permit the user to select when midnight date/posted timestamp is.  In the US many financial institutions select 15:00 lcl as the “next day” for financial transaction posting, while us mortals are happy with midnight lcl.

My thoughts for what they are worth.

Walt