Account selection lists

Bernie Ledwick bernie at ledwick.me.uk
Wed Nov 16 06:58:52 EST 2016

Hi,

I don't know if this has been raised before or how difficult it would be to
achieve, but when posting items to accounts, all accounts are listed every
time. This means that, for example if I want to post to an account in the
expenses section, I need to scroll through all the income accounts. Would it
be possible to have an option where the list is presented as a
collapsible/expandable tree? The only closely relevant option I see is to
"Only display leaf account names", which still displays all the accounts.

Regards,

Bernie