Crashes and Incorrect Reconciliation Dates

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Wed Nov 16 20:59:58 EST 2016

Tommy,

Thanks for the information. Yes, I meant 16 GB and not MB!

I have been considering updating to 16.04. However, System 76 said there
were some hiccups with the upgrade for my system, so I am waiting for that
to quite down. I am also in the midst of a BIG project and can't afford to
be down for a day or so figuring out what went wrong with the upgrade. I
may need to upgrade my SSDs in the near term, so that may be a good time to
upgrade the system.

The issues with GnuCash are not show stoppers for me, just annoyances.

Still don't understand the reconcile date issue.

Mark