Chapter 8 - investment accounts

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 03:15:41 EST 2016

Could someone clarify what the exact issue is please. My input method has
been to enter all parts of the purchase/sale transaction as per tutorial,
will this create inaccurate reports due to the following?

Was this the original problem which surfaced a while back on my previous
visits, it is a while back but I know there  was a reason for discontinuing
using lots. - thanks, David