How useful is this 2011 book on GnuCash 2.4? Is it too old to be useful?

Dr. David Kirkby - Kirkby Microwave Ltd drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Fri Nov 25 20:03:01 EST 2016

I much prefer a paper manual to pdf files. I know the 2.6 documentation can be
bought as books, and I might well do that, but I see this book too

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Gnucash-2-4-Small-Business-Accounting/dp/1849513864

Is it useful, or too old to be useful? I don't know how much the software has
changed in those 5 years.

--
Dr. David Kirkby Ph.D CEng MIET
Kirkby Microwave Ltd