Reports

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 27 04:35:33 EST 2016

So, which reports are you trying to use? Most actually have options to allow changing the period of coverage. A few (such the Balance Sheet) only report on your accounts as of a given date, so yes, they do cover the whole file. But most others have period options. Try looking at the report’s options after you have first run it.

David