Reports

ov10fac ov10fac at cox.net
Fri Nov 25 09:48:57 EST 2016

In prior years I have exported my chart of accounts to the new year and
started fresh.  This year I did not do that, but I need to submit reports to
my accountant that show only the current year. I assume that there is some
way to generate the reports I need as most of the "canned" reports (there
are exception of course) show all data not just current year and no way to
change that.

So I guess my bottom line question is this, is there any way to create
custom reports in GnuCash?  If so is there any documentation on how that can
be done.

Many thanks.