Query regarding Credit Card entry

mrfox99 dewey34 at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 1 13:19:16 EDT 2016

Hi
Am hoping someone can just give some guidance regarding purchases made by
credit card - if i enter each transaction paid for by credit card broken
down individually by the expense they are for, then I do one payment to the
card at the end of the month, I would enter this in Liabilities, credit
card.  Would this be correct?  Then at the point of reconcilliation, can I
reconcile both of these account transactions at the end of the month as
well?
Sorry, just getting started on GNU!  Thanks for your patience and help.
Regards
Colette