QFX import problem and work around, possible bug or new feature?

gatzdon gnucash at gatzafamily.com
Sat Oct 1 16:01:52 EDT 2016

With chase, all users with a business account (e.g. Ink Card) get held back
on the old website.  Everyone else got updated to the new site.

I complained and tried to get my wife's account downgraded to the old
interface, but they wouldn't budge.

On finance forums, I have heard of people adding a business card to get the
website interfaced changed back, but there are rumors now that even business
users will get upgraded soon.