Adding Permanent Note

Dick Barmann reb at barmannsbar.com
Tue Oct 11 19:29:03 EDT 2016

I am sorry. Kind of dumb. I mean in the notes at the bottom of an
invoice. I have the invoice set up as I want it and have been using it
for several years. I always have to enter certain things in the notes
every time. I just thought it would be easier to have them in there all
the time. At this time it says "Thank you for your patronage" If I knew
how to get to that in the coding I could change it to what I need.

Thank You for any help.