Does GnuCash have this feature?

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 16:14:30 EDT 2016

Mark,

I use scheduled future transactions to handle this sort of scenario - my
scheduled transactions are entered 60 days in advance to give me an idea of
my cash flow/balances for the next couple of months..  As far as the
balance is concerned I generally clear each transaction daily as it happens
at the bank etc and make a point of using the cleared balance that is
displayed along with all the other balances at the bottom of the register
window.  Also when you display an account register there is always that
solid blue horizontal line that differentiates between transactions up to
today and future transactions so it's not really an issue.

Cheers DaveH