Missing Transactions?

david.carlson.417 david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 17:34:40 EDT 2016

Before you give up, consider whether you deliberately or inadvertantly made some change to your data storage procedures that may have caused the apparent loss.
Changing to a database backend or moving your data to a different location are two possibilities.
David C

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 ACTIVE™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone