Managing stocks in foreign currencies

Roman Decker roman.decker at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 03:07:44 EDT 2016

Hm, I think I have that?

Here's what my price editor looks like:
http://i.imgur.com/JYMkHRe.png

And here's my accounts page:
http://i.imgur.com/tiLcmsi.jpg

I've changed the real values, but as you can see, even though I have an
exchange rate for GBP <-> EUR in the price editor the William Hill stock
does not contribute to my total (the "Stocks" account).

Thanks for the help,
Roman Decker

Fred Bone <Fred.Bone at dial.pipex.com> schrieb am Do., 13. Okt. 2016 um
00:07 Uhr: