Problem storing data in database

Angelo Veltens angelo-veltens at web.de
Sun Oct 16 12:37:00 EDT 2016

Am 15.10.2016 um 23:20 schrieb John Ralls:

>> On Oct 15, 2016, at 9:27 PM, Colin Law <clanlaw at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 15 October 2016 at 19:08, <angelo-veltens at web.de> wrote:
>>

>>> Hi, thanks for your response.
>>>
>>> When I try to connect to a non-existing database I get the following
>>> errors:
>>>

>> What do you mean by 'connect to'? You should be creating it by using Save
>> As and selecting postgres as the type, and giving it the name of a
>> non-existing db.
>
> Right, either at the end of the new file assistant or from an existing XML or SQLite file.

That is exactly what I did.

Nevertheless I finally got it working with my previous setup using a
pre-existing database schema called gnucash. The problem was, that it
was not owned by the gnucash user (Although this user had all privileges
granted on it).

After fixing the ownership it worked.

Best regards,
Angelo