Please help with invoice printing urgently

Donald Hill donaldhill at xtra.co.nz
Tue Oct 18 03:18:24 EDT 2016

Hello,

I've been using GNU cash for a number of years now with very little problems.

Today I’ve tried to print out a printable invoice that I've been doing successfully of a few years but all I am getting is a blank screen.

I need to print this urgently as I use this for my quotations for work as well and I've got to get this to a client.

I'm using Windows 10 and have downloaded the latest version to see if that helps but nothing changes.

Regards

Donald Hill