Investment performance

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 05:13:36 EDT 2016

Filipe,
Although it is not perfect, you might look at the Advanced Portfolio report.
David

  On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 7:56, Filipe Giusti<filipegiusti at gmail.com> wrote:   Hi,

is there a way to get the report of an account and all sub-accounts
performance in a period of time? Something like:

1/1/2000 | 2/1/2000 | Amount Increase | Relative Increase
  $100      $103            $3                3%

It should work for assets, bank, funds, stock accounts.

My goal is to understand how my investment assets are performing monthly as
a whole and individually.

--
Filipe Vernetti Giusti